Dr. B was just interviewed by Purina for his opinion about feline Obesity. The interview appeared in Clinical Brief magazine:
- Dr. B attended the Atlantic Coast Veterinary Conference in October 2019 and the NY Vet conference in November. He brought home new information in Dermatology/ Allergy treatments and Anesthesia.
- As a result, we introduced Capnographs to our anesthesia procedures. Capnography is the monitoring of the concentration or partial pressure of carbon dioxide in the respiratory gases.
- We upgraded our induction from Propoflo to Alfaxalone for safer, smoother Anesthesia induction.
- All of our anesthesia machines & anesthesia rebreathing equipment had been checked and certified for the year 2020.
- TVC app is here! Have your pet vaccination record available on your I phone and enjoy loyalty rewards with each visit!
- We upgraded our endoscope to a digital one, we can now take and document images of the endoscopy exam and share it with you.
- We are upgrading our DR radiography system ( one of the first in Bergen County 10 years ago ) to a new advanced system. The new system will be able to take x rays every 4 seconds with much less radiation to your pet and our staff. Images will be able to share via the cloud.
- We have upgraded our paperless computer system with new computers and a new server for faster service and increased security.